Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday night reflection

This marks the end of a long and enjoyable weekend. My husband and I threw our annual formal on Friday and it was awesome. The theme was "We <3 the New Millennium". Our music was all from the last decade and our decorations really tied in with the theme this year. I'll post pictures later.

It was a great night and weekend for that matter, but I went to the Korean sauna today to detox from some dietary damage I have done over the past week. I've been abusing the sugar a lot lately, so I've decided to start keeping a record of what I eat each day to keep myself accountable and motivated.

So, here goes... Today, I had:

1 cup of green juice (cucumber, kale, bok choy, lemon)
8 cups of water
1 bowl of brown rice macaroni and homemade vegan cheeze
1 bowl of Korean noodles and broth
1 cup green tea
2 cups green juice (celery, cucumber, lemon, ginger)
2 bowls brown rice cereal with almond milk
10 raw nori bites from Arden's Garden
4 vegan dolmas
1 tsp. bee pollen
3 squares of green and black Mayan Gold dark chocolate


As you can tell, I kinda had a snack attack today, lol- but it is definitely an improvement over the raisin toast with apple butter, sugar packed soy mocha and mound of hash browns with ketchup I had yesterday, among other things.



No comments:

Post a Comment